Thank you to our incredible community partners, our Department for Childre & Families partners, and the intrepid GMUW staff for making this joy a reality for over 210 children this year! 2020 had its challenges but you met them all with an hope hard and that extra level of effort that this year has demanded of all of us, please know this made a difference for so many foster children and their foster families!
Thank you to our business & community group partners:
- Union Mutual Insurance
- Edward Jones offices
- Noyle Johnson Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont
- Hickok Boardman Insurance
- The Barre Rotary Club
- The Montpelier Rotary Club
- The Northfield Rotary Club
- The First Congregational Church of Berlin
- Warren United Church
- Bible Baptist Church, Barre
- And many individual donors who supported this work this year
Special thanks to the Resource Coordinators and Caseworkers at the Department for Children and Families for being part of our Elf Corps, and to Granite Group in Barre for sending a van to be our delivery sleigh! And thanks to the folks at Hunger Mountain Coop for their contribution to our gift boxes!