Scholarship Funding Available for Online Public Health Certificate Program
UVM is offering scholarship funding for students who enroll in the 2014 Certificate of Graduate Study in Public Health program. The 18-credit, one-year public health online program includes a six-course introduction to the interdisciplinary fields of public health. Scholarships are being offered for in-state and out-of-state student.
Students also can try out the program by signing up for individual courses. Spring courses include:
- Biostatistics I: Applied Research Methods in Public Health (PH 303)
- Environmental Public Health (PH 304)
- Health Care Management (PH 305)
- Public Health Law and Ethics (PH 310)
- Global Public Health (PH 311)