After a heart attack, the goal is to prevent another one, but how to do it is often less obvious. Gathering information, getting organized, tracking progress and following through can seem like an overwhelming challenge. The American Heart Association has developed a new mobile app called “My Cardiac Coach” to help make your recovery journey manageable.
With My Cardiac Coach, you will have anytime/anywhere access to the tools for recovery, including:
- Trustworthy information from the experts at American Heart Association
- Interactive lessons that help you learn what you need to know
- Progress-trackers for monitoring blood pressure and weight
- Tools for logging physical activity
- Medication-management tools
- Connections to other survivors and experts
This is such a great tool to assist you with your recovery. Our hope is that you’ll weigh in on our Support Network once you’ve tried it, so we can learn from your experience.
The sooner you download the app, the sooner you can get started!
My Cardiac Coach on the App Store
My Cardiac Coach – Android Apps on Google Play