- Support emergency fuel assistance for Vermont families in need
- Provide DMV-inspected, affordable tires ($25 and less) to Vermonters in need
- Recycle unwanted tires, reducing the number in our rivers and along our roadways
Since 2005, Wheels for Warmth has raised more than $300,000 for emergency fuel assistance, sold nearly 15,000 safe donated tires, and recycled more than 25,000 unsafe tires.
VSECU, Casella Waste Systems, Bond Auto, Vianor Tire, WDEV/Radio VT Group, Jet Service Envelope, AGC, Dubois Construction, and Casella Construction, Inc.
Saturday, October 29, 7am – 1pm
DuBois Construction in Montpelier, and
Casella Construction, directly off Rte. 4 in Mendon
Pay with cash and check only
Unwanted tires may also be dropped off on Saturday
TIRE DROP OFF LOCATIONS
October 14-24 from 8am-4pm
- Bond Auto:
- 141 Strongs Ave, Rutland
- 590 Memorial Drive, St. Johnsbury
- 413 Main Street, Enosburg Falls
- Vianor Tire:
- 375 River Street, Montpelier
- 133 Strongs Ave, Rutland
- Village Grocery, 4348 Main Street, Waitsfield
- Dick Mazza’s General Store, 777 W. Lakeshore Drive, Colchester
- BROC, 45 Union Street, Rutland
- BROC, 332 Orchard Road, Bennington
DMV Inspectors are not available at these sites (listed above), so all tires require a $4 fee/tire. Pay with cash and check only.
October 27th & 28th, between 2-6 pm
- Dubois Construction, 46 Three Mile Bridge Road, Montpelier
- Casella Waste Systems, 220 Avenue B, Williston
- Casella Construction, Rte. 4, Mendon
- Percy Park, 269 Weeks Hill Road, Stowe
DMV inspectors will determine if tires can be sold (safe to use for at least one more season). If YES, donor pays nothing, and can claim as charitable contribution for tax purposes Tires that cannot be sold may be recycled at $4/tire. Pay with cash and check only.
This year, everyone who donates or recycles tires will receive a raffle ticket for a brand new set of tires from Vianor Tire. The winning number will be posted on Facebook and the Wheels for Warmth website.
Tire Drop Off Locations Map